Prospect Info: Jesse Pulkkinen (D), 54th Overall 2024 NHL Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Am I crazy, or do a lot of the write ups make everyone sound like an all star?
No clicks without hype.

We’re past the point where we can expect journalism for journalism’s sake.

Since he is an Isles prospect, I don’t mind it at all. We all need some extra enthusiasm about our prospect pool.

Last edited:

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Am I crazy, or do a lot of the write ups make everyone sound like an all star?
If you think about it, Pulkkinen was the 54th player selected in a draft of ALL the hockey players in his birth year in the world. So yeah, anybody in that kind of select company is probably pretty good. Whether he takes the next step to the NHL is the "crapshoot" element of the equation.

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
If you think about it, Pulkkinen was the 54th player selected in a draft of ALL the hockey players in his birth year in the world. So yeah, anybody in that kind of select company is probably pretty good. Whether he takes the next step to the NHL is the "crapshoot" element of the equation.
I was speaking generally.

Reactions: doublechili

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I was speaking generally.
Yeah, I wasn't meaning to contradict what you said - I knew what you meant and don't disagree. Really just pointing out what I forget myself sometimes - anyone who's drafted is pretty good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad