Jersey already tossed on the ice in Toronto

PeE eL DuBoiS

Send ze caviar to mah chambers, peasant
Mar 31, 2022
Team and fans already in mid-season shape!

1000016872.jpg

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Meh, the Leafs will still get 100+ points most likely. Not worried about that, but I still don’t see anything for me to think these guys will get it done in the post season. Same old same old. The core guys are simply way too soft. you can see it by the way they play. Berube can't fix that.
Yup, Matthews will get his 60ish goals so the blowhards can say he "earned" his contract. The team will finish 2nd or 3rd in the division and get bounced quickly yet again. Rinse and repeat. SOL

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
I saw Berube blaming himself last night after the loss. I guess nobody is safe from the pressure of the Toronto hockey market, I thought maybe Berube would be the guy who would let fans and media comments slide off his back and be completely unbothered, but it doesn't look to be the case.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeune Poulet

JPT

Jul 4, 2024
This is the HF version of those articles pretending like a TikTok about bad service at a McDonald's is news, isn't it?

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Meh, the Leafs will still get 100+ points most likely. Not worried about that, but I still don’t see anything for me to think these guys will get it done in the post season. Same old same old. The core guys are simply way too soft. you can see it by the way they play. Berube can't fix that.

Ya, but did you know Marner paints a lil “Z” on his glove for his dog Zeus, with a smiley face on the other glove? This.. does little to change my opinion that he is still mentally in middle school.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Yup. They will probably still lose in the first or second round.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Toronto fans are so dramatic. Any time they have like 7 points in a four game stretch, the Cup is already won, Matthews has overtaken Ovechkin in career value, their defense is top 5 in the league, their goaltending questions are officially solved.

Then they drop a game to St. Louis and the jerseys come flying.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad