Post-Game Talk: Jerod Mayo Era begins with a W: Patriots 16 Bengals 10

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Ws over draft position.

Though if we're towards the end of the season and they just miss the playoffs I'm going to be really pissed about the $50m in cap space

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
A few more penalties than I’d have liked and not enough use of the TE’s……but that’s all small potatoes.

Nice win!

Reactions: BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
No not around a ton of Bengals fans that were getting angry because the Patriots were winning.
Probably the safest move. Bengals fans are a strange breed. I lived in Northern KY for 6 months 25 years ago and they had a number of fights and brawls every single game.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
You don't get credit for posts you wanted to make, and since I'm alone today with a sick toddler I didn't get a chance to say this even though I wanted to about 30 minutes before kickoff:

"Pats win today and then finish the season 4-13."

The f***ing kicker is I switched my Cincy KO pick to Seattle at that time, and now I'm going to lose to Bo f***ing Nix anyway.

Reactions: GabeTravels

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
Probably the safest move. Bengals fans are a strange breed. I lived in Northern KY for 6 months 25 years ago and they had a number of fights and brawls every single game.
I can totally picture that after being there today. I didn't realize or expect how rowdy Bengals fans got.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad