Player Discussion Jeremy Swayman: VII- Management Speaks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How does this saga end?

• Bridge deal

Votes: 38 24.7%
  • Long term deal

Votes: 44 28.6%
  • Trade

Votes: 72 46.8%

• Total voters

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Ok. Enjoy the "real world"

Oh I will. I avoided this cesspool the entire summer because of the constant bickering and arguing over goalie comparables. Over and over, day after day. It was nauseating.

Shame on me for trying to bring a different point of view and go against the masses. I should of known better.

You betcha. Not what I want but it's inevitable at this point.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
No offense to Cam but I don't think he's clever enough or a good enough actor to pretend to accidentally blurt out a made up number. That would be some serious machiavellian manipulation. Cam is known more for losing his cool in interviews and saying things he shouldn't.

What's more belivable? Cam is frustrated and revealed something he shouldn't? Or an agent with a questionable reputation is lying?

It's exactly this. There's just NO incentive or logic to it.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Make the case. Present me the logical story for why you would say that 64M was declined. Be diabolical and spin this plot. I am ready to be convinced.

I just have no clue if it was ever truly offered to be rejected/declined.

Wouldn’t be the first time the bruins have lied publicly. For example the Mitchell miller thing.

Could go either way but neither have a good track record.

Reactions: lopey

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Oh I will. I avoided this cesspool the entire summer because of the constant bickering and arguing over goalie comparables. Over and over, day after day. It was nauseating.

Shame on me for trying to bring a different point of view and go against the masses. I should of known better.

You betcha. Not what I want but it's inevitable at this point.
Yeh I think so as well unless both Gross & Sweeney both soften - but seems only Swayman can get this done and he seems jaded

Reactions: BruinDust

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
To think Gross is lying and the Bruins are being completely straightforward is probably not the right approach. There is some middle ground that makes this all true and I'm guessing it leans in the Bruins favor but that is simply a guess.

I wonder if 8x8 didn't get brought up in conversation without a certified offer. Maybe the Bruins were lead to believe it wouldn't cut it but never actually offered it.

I have to believe the truth lies in the gray area.

wintersej

Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
To think Gross is lying and the Bruins are being completely straightforward is probably not the right approach. There is some middle ground that makes this all true and I'm guessing it leans in the Bruins favor but that is simply a guess.

I wonder if 8x8 didn't get brought up in conversation without a certified offer. Maybe the Bruins were lead to believe it wouldn't cut it but never actually offered it.

"This was the first time that number was discussed" hardly leaves room for gray.

Reactions: HustleB

SwayHeyKid

Mar 14, 2022

100%

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad