Player Discussion Jeremy Swayman -neither elect arbitration (page 16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Went to the Bruins cookout yesterday outside Warrior for their best and smartest fans. Jack Edwards was the guest headliner signing pictures, taking photos, reminiscing, and being ever upbeat. Ray Bourque also was there and looked good - dropped maybe 20 lbs and was very comfortable in the setting flashing a good sense of humor

But as good as Ray was Jack was the star. I think they may have him be part of the organization in some capacity - I hope so. Early Jack was high energy and a hoot overall but last few years have been rough. He’s a nice man who cares about the team and even the people he talks to. I’m easily the Bruins best fan and I’ll admit he’s much nicer then me.

Oh….its a Swayman thread.

ok, so I thought I was going to see Swayman there. Not exactly at the cookout but you never know with this guy because he is that nice a guy.

He’s the real deal.

My friend I was with had signed up her kid to do a session of hockey drills on ice with Swayman at 2:30. So I figured the 3-4 of us would hang a bit in stands and watch. There were two sessions and over an hour - I think 90 minutes to 2 hours so long day for Swayman

Unfortunately around 12-12:30 email comes in he’s very sick with the flu and cancelled. Bummer

We were already at Warrior so it sucked but atleast she didn’t drive in. There were people showing up and finding out so that sucked.

Hopefully Sway didn’t get any thing from Pasta wedding and will be better soon

so no breaking news via a 10 year old on contract :laugh:

Last edited:

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Went to the Bruins cookout yesterday outside Warrior for their best and smartest fans. Jack Edwards was the guest headliner signing pictures, taking photos, reminiscing, and being ever upbeat. Ray Bourque also was there and looked good - dropped maybe 20 lbs and was very comfortable in the setting flashing a good sense of humor

But as good as Ray was Jack was the star. I think they may have him be part of the organization in some capacity - I hope so. Early Jack was high energy and a hoot overall but last few years have been rough. He’s a nice man who cares about the team and even the people he talks to. I’m easily the Bruins best fan and I’ll admit he’s much nicer then me.

ok, so I thought I was going to see Swayman there. Not exactly at the cookout but you never know with this guy because he is that nice a guy.

He’s the real deal.

My friend I was with had signed up her kid to do a session of hockey drills on ice with Swayman at 2:30. So I figured the 3-4 of us would hang a bit in stands and watch. There were two sessions and over an hour - I think 90 minutes to 2 hours so long day for Swayman

Unfortunately around 12-12:30 email comes in he’s very sick with the flu and cancelled. Bummer

We were already at Warrior so it sucked but atleast she didn’t drive in. There were people showing up and finding out so that sucked.

Went to the Coyle clinic and the Lohrei clinic - chose Lohrei over Swayman barely. Glad we made the right choice.

Mason was awesome though.

IMG_3528.jpeg

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

He’s the real deal.

Must have lost my invitation in the mail.

Would be just the Bruins luck that Swayman has some rare disease that keeps him from wearing anything on his head.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Must have lost my invitation in the mail.

Would be just the Bruins luck that Swayman has some rare disease that keeps him from wearing anything on his head.
I’m not sure if they mail or have Blades come by - I am Don Sweeneys body double so I just show up

As for Swayman- hopefully not. Maybe food poisoning

Do they have seafood in Czechia? I been there but everything looked like oatmeal except for large pretzels

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Time to worry, those who are prone to panic may wish to do so.

Great idea to build a great defense and win by D and goaltending, but that really doesn't work if the goalie is Korpisalo or Bussi.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Exactly,WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !
John Scott has a podcast and seems pretty tuned into the league still. He had Swayman on last year and mentioned that when he was on he knew Swayman was not happy about arbitation, mentioning that the Bruins told him to "prove it" in 23-24, which he did. Now they still can't reach a deal after Swayman did what they wanted and he is still bitter about arbitration. Friedman also mentioned that the sides are far apart.

Seems like a little bit of smoke is starting to rise that this may not get done by the start of camp.

Ty Anderson and John Scott

Last edited:

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
There really hasn't been too much action around the league aside from the 2 offer sheets. Seems like a bit of a lull league wide

Reactions: Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad