Confirmed with Link: Jeff Skinner, $3M x 1 year

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
I could see a scenario where he ends up on McDavid's line because he looks like a goal-scorer, if he stays healthy he will be set up for 40+ goals easily. Will be very fun to see. Could be the first season for McDrai where there are four top 6 wingers available.
Depending on Kane’s health and Holloway’s development, maybe even six top 6 calibre wingers to choose from

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Score! We've added 2 potential 30 goal guys in Skinner and Arvidsson!
Arvidsson has not scored 30 in 5 years. What we are getting is a solid 2 way player who plays bigger than he is and that is why he keeps getting injured.

Jeff Skinner scares the crap out of me. I loved having him in my fantasy pools some years but it is the play in his own zone the concerns me

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Reactions: DingDongCharlie

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Second line is going to f***ing feast this year. Draisaitl just went from having no goal scoring wingers to two goal scoring wingers overnight.

Bottom 6 has the potential to be incredible as well with Holloway's continued growth and either a bounce back Kane performance or a Kane trade and Henrique signing. I think Connor Brown puts up 30-40P next year and Janmark around 30.

As a Buffalo fan I have only one thing to so. IF you can keep Skinner happy you have a good goal scorer on your hands. If Skinner gets unhappy? That is another story.
Does playing with 1 of 2 of the best playmaking centres of the modern era make Skinner happy?

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I could see a scenario where he ends up on McDavid's line because he looks like a goal-scorer, if he stays healthy he will be set up for 40+ goals easily. Will be very fun to see. Could be the first season for McDrai where there are four top 6 wingers available.
Depends on what McDavid shows up next year. I don't think we'll see 100 assist McDavid if he takes care of whatever his core injury is and can actually shoot again.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
As a Buffalo fan I have only one thing to so. IF you can keep Skinner happy you have a good goal scorer on your hands. If Skinner gets unhappy? That is another story.
Hey, thanks for the input as a BUF fan, always good to hear. I know he was pretty unhappy and very vocal about it. How is his skating? Looks like slow boots and getting rapidly worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad