Confirmed with Link: Jeff Skinner, $3M x 1 year

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Could have used a bit more of a discount, but let’s gooooo

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Interesting. Guy is like a 25+ goal scorer.

I mean its a cheap deal but given our cap situation I thought it would be less. Must be something else coming?

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I mean he's a very talented player but my concern is would a player like him have helped us to win a physical series against Vancouver or Florida??
I feel like at this stage we need good players who also bring an edge and toughness ...
Just saying.

Rodrigues was Floridas best player in the finals. Hes a pipsqueek.

Marchessault raped us in the Vegas series and hes a tiny little baby bear.

I don’t think adding talent hurts. Oilers still have levels that they can get in terms of 5 on 5 play.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Holy shit, I didn't think they'd actually land him but if this means no Janmark then I'm conflicted. If they can get Janmark inked, this offseason is better than I imagined it would be.

Skinner-McDavid-Hyman
Kane-Draisaitl-Arvidsson
Holloway-RNH-Brown
xxx-Ryan-Perry

That's a serious lineup especially if they get Janmark signed, I sure hope the Kane rumbings aren't true.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
No way you can sign Henrique now unless he comes in way under the estimated price tag.

One way or another, the Oilers picked up 2 wingers today who have a history of being able to put the puck in the net. You can bet that both Drai and Mc-D are pleased.

Ad

Ad

Ad