Jeff Marek no longer with Sportsnet - Unknown why

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
The amount of edgy haters in this thread is hilarious. especially the ones that come in just to type "I don't care".

If they simply don't care ....... how does that make them "a hater" ?

I think haters just like to call others ......just for the hell if it

on another note- where is Eliiot with his insider story now?

Last edited:

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
If they simply don't care ....... how does that make them "a hater" ?

I think haters just like to call others ......just for the hell if it

on another note- where is Eliiot with his insider story now?
If a person who doesn't care about the subject at all but still feels the need to post that they "don't care" then they definitely have some sort of issue.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
So a sports TV network that specifically employs people as “insiders” to get private info ahead of others and then post/ communicate it into the public domain fired another employee for allegedly getting inside information and posting/communicating it, when it was literally seconds from being released officially.

Ok cool. Makes total sense now. :|

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Golden_Jet

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
If a person who doesn't care about the subject at all but still feels the need to post that they "don't care" then they definitely have some sort of issue.
Normally I would agree . But here at HF ? 😃
Seriously though .....Issue?....sure. Does it put them in the "Haters" category?.....nah.

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I know a lot of combat Marines and soldiers who would be more than happy to explain to anyone what "triggered" actually means. Having a point of view you don't like isn't it.

I bet those Marines respect Don Cherry. Just reading Bobby Orr's autobiography where he dedicated a whole chapter to the guy. Your opinion about him is meaningless. Everyone who knows him personally speaks very highly of his character and don't judge him based on a couple of clips. He's the man.

Last edited:

JPT

Jul 4, 2024
I bet those Marines respect Don Cherry. Just reading Bobby Orr's autobiography where he dedicated a whole chapter to the guy. Your opinion about him is meaningless. Everyone who knows him personally speaks very highly of his character and don't judge him based on a couple of clips. He's the man.
Yeah I'm sure the people who like being around Don Cherry also think he is a great guy. Also not a fan one of them gives a shit about Don Cherry, but that wasn't the point in the first place. Anyway, this isn't really worth any more of my time.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad