Post-Game Talk: Jazz

ReddestRum

Sad even when winning
Dec 19, 2013
Miller is too stupid with the puck on his stick .Way too unreliable and has bad turnovers way too much.He also sucks defensively and gets lost in coverage far too easy.He has the hockey sense of a peanut

I would rather have Miller and Fox playing together than what it'll go back to once Lindgren gets back. I'm not sure what your metric is for 'stupid with the puck', but I saw a shitload of turnovers from the entire defensive core when it came to clearing the puck that could've been goals. Miller had a turnover that DID result in a goal trying to make a play, but I'm not hearing a peep about Trouba/schneider's goal against when Schneider got lost in no man's land and Trouba literally watched a breakaway happen in his own zone. Hell, there are Miller haters in this thread saying Trouba had a great game. I thought no one on the D core had a particularly great game because of all the damn turnovers.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I would rather have Miller and Fox playing together than what it'll go back to once Lindgren gets back. I'm not sure what your metric is for 'stupid with the puck', but I saw a shitload of turnovers from the entire defensive core when it came to clearing the puck that could've been goals. Miller had a turnover that DID result in a goal trying to make a play, but I'm not hearing a peep about Trouba/schneider's goal against when Schneider got lost in no man's land and Trouba literally watched a breakaway happen in his own zone. Hell, there are Miller haters in this thread saying Trouba had a great game. I thought no one on the D core had a particularly great game because of all the damn turnovers.
Also, that was an incredible play by Kerfoot. Super impressive.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
IMG_6454.jpeg

Btw I posted this in the GDT last night and this should be nominated for post of the year

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Miller had a turnover that DID result in a goal trying to make a play, but I'm not hearing a peep about Trouba/schneider's goal against when Schneider got lost in no man's land and Trouba literally watched a breakaway happen in his own zone.
My bad. When that happened, I thought I yelled "Trouba sucks" loud enough at my TV for the whole city to hear it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad