Post-Game Talk: Jazz

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
But yeah the narrative this year is everybody should be rooting for Utah but not me. Sorry these terrible teams don't interest me one bit.

Hated Vegas from day one by the way, and I couldn't have been more right because look what that scumbag organization has become.
Successful?

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
hfnyr gonna love killing igor and mika after this so id rather talk about positives, 3rd line, jones, etc.

but lemme just say that if you put derick brassards heart in zibanejads body you'd have a helluva centreman

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Odell Miller Jr should go the Dennis Rodman route and dye his hair every game. I’m starting to worry about Mika, is he on a serious fast decline? This isn’t based off of 2 games, this is basing it off of how awful he was at even strength last year and how he’s continuing to just be a non factor 5 on 5.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I don’t get the ruling on that disallowed goal in the second. The officials argued that our player had his skates in the blue crease, but the goalie instigated contact, and the rule that let to Brett Hull’s controversial Cup winner is defunct.

Otherwise, it was an entertaining game, no doubt there. Would like to see more finish from Mika and Miller, and CK (amazing conditioning and speed from him so far!) needs more support; he can’t do it all on his own (Smith hasn’t done anything for me). The power play needs work. PK was impressive.

Still early days, though, so I won’t jump to conclusions. Utah just outplayed us.

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

Matt Rentfree

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
I don’t get the ruling on that disallowed goal in the second. The officials argued that our player had his skates in the blue crease, but the goalie instigated contact, and the rule that let to Brett Hull’s controversial Cup winner is defunct.

Otherwise, it was an entertaining game, no doubt there. Would like to see more finish from Mika and Miller, and CK (amazing conditioning and speed from him so far!) needs more support; he can’t do it all on his own (Smith hasn’t done anything for me). The power play needs work. PK was impressive.

Still early days, though, so I won’t jump to conclusions. Utah just outplayed us.
Honestly, I had a much bigger problem with the goalie interference call on Cuylle. That was some bogus shit.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I’m sure he cares and hates sucking but he just sucks ass. You can’t will yourself into not being cheeks
He might just need a change of scenery. It looks like that kind of situation. He doesn’t seem engaged. I don’t know what’s going on there.

Reactions: Atax

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
Miller and Fox were dumb on the 4 on 4 goal, but Lindgren and Fox should never be a thing again. They had the puck in the offensive zone all game again at five on five.
yeah people crowing about miller with fox i don't get at all. third period they absolutely dominated possession.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
Not horrible to lose an early OT game to a western conference team of young upstarts.

But the thing to take away from this is that they need to be actively searching for how to move Mika’s contract next summer and also not to pay Igor.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Honestly, I had a much bigger problem with the goalie interference call on Cuylle. That was some bogus shit.
I forgot about that one. I don’t know how the guy is supposed to make an effort to get out of the way, when he has his head down, skating full speed, and the goalie comes charging at him. Just asinine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad