Post-Game Talk: Jazz

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
But yeah the narrative this year is everybody should be rooting for Utah but not me. Sorry these terrible teams don't interest me one bit.

Hated Vegas from day one by the way, and I couldn't have been more right because look what that scumbag organization has become.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
But yeah the narrative this year is everybody should be rooting for Utah but not me. Sorry these terrible teams don't interest me one bit.

Hated Vegas from day one by the way, and I couldn't have never been more right because look what that scumbag organization has become
Utah isn't a terrible team.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
eh what am i gonna do be bothered by an OT loss?

i kinda think if vesey was in for Rempe we'd see he edstrom and carrick deployed more normally.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
PGT title - Rangers get (Ass)salted

Fun to watch, but a mess defensively. We continue to be our own worst enemy in how me move the puck around in our zone and our positioning, and it's the senior guys who are must responsible.
Panarin was very good, the Chytil line was good, the 4th line is useful and it sucks Edstrom got tossed. PP was pretty crap.

I like our bottom pair D. Fox had a good 3rd after a lackluster showing, was not a 3A kind of game though). Schnieder was steady. I don't think Miller/Fox works as a pair. Fox needs someone he can trust so he can go off and do his thing knowing there is coverage. Miller needs some responsible because he has NFI what's going around him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad