GDT: Jays Coaching Couch - Game 2 - Oilers v Canucks - 8 PM SN, HNIC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
One of the greatest world mysteries. Does he have compromising pictures of Katz or something? Every goalie goes to shit here eventually every single one except Smith who.... wasn't trained by Schwartz. Hmmm
But Gregor argued somehow that Schwartz actually makes our goalies better.

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
As long as Dustin Schwartz is signed to a multi-year extension, I’m good with all of it.

Reactions: snipes

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
The goalie needs to bail out the defence when called upon. Oiler goalies can't even do it once, making everyone look bad.
I can forgive some of the goals as long as they make the saves when they matter. And they aren't. It's the key saves that really kills this team. Those back breaking goals.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
I mean most of their play is in the offensive zone. That’s good enough for a 3rd line.
Yeah, Foegele and McLeod are both double-digit goal scorers, and once Holloway gets more comfortable he should be more of a natural scorer than either of them. They’ll get some goals.

Reactions: OfCorsiDid

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Simpler to embrace it. The team is hopeless and pathetic
You say that, but during the off-season you were one of the first to jump on anyone trying to calm down the ‘team is amazing because lost to SC champs two years in a row’ crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad