GDT: Jays Coaching Couch - Game 2 - Oilers v Canucks - 8 PM SN, HNIC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Someone please tell me what Ceci was doing before that 3-2 goal. He is dumber than nurse now

Reactions: Oilers88

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
The system worked for Vegas because it worked with how their team is built/structured and the strengths of their players. It doesn’t work with the kind of players we have.

I absolutely hate the whole “blindly chase what the cup winner did” mentality. It always backfires.
I agree with the 2nd part but cup winners tend to play a defensively responsible system.

We have to wonder if when the playoffs get serious, you just have to play this defensive system, and if during the season you can get away with this man to man defense but it doesn't fly in the playoffs.

Or maybe with our defense, maybe a more D oriented system would suit it since we don't have superstar Dmen. A lot of people wondered if that might help Nurse, and maybe we just need to give the system time for it to work out.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
Hard to imagine any nhl team having worse goaltending than us. Think even some ahl teams would give us a run for their money

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
1697340360331.png

Reactions: ZJuice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad