Player Discussion Jayden Struble Part 2

Canadiens98

Jan 29, 2021
Well, the second goal against is on his fault and he had some turnover. He ain’t the saviour of our defence like some think he is.

With that said, try him RD.
He doesn't need to be the saviour, he needs to continue developing and be someone we feel fairly comfortable with as a 3rd pairing dman - I believe he's on the right path

Reactions: Andrei79

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Let's discuss this guy being an absolute rock back there. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. He's Josh Gorges with talent.

Struble was all over the ice tonight winning the puck and breaking up plays.

Amazing what happens when that little bit of rust comes off. Much more reminiscent of the guy we saw take a step during the pre-season.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Amazing what happens when that little bit of rust comes off. Much more reminiscent of the guy we saw take a step during the pre-season.
It’s just amazing how some can’t even entertain rust as being a variable at the beginning of the year or coming back from injury. So many young guys who have shown so much upside have a rough start and it’s straight to jail for them.

Reactions: Andrei79

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Let's discuss this guy being an absolute rock back there. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. He's Josh Gorges with talent.

Struble was all over the ice tonight winning the puck and breaking up plays.

Happy someone mentioned it. He's a very athletic player and underrated puck carrying skills. He's only been improving, he's smart and he seems to take his off ice work very seriously. Excellent pick by the biceps club.

It’s just amazing how some can’t even entertain rust as being a variable at the beginning of the year or coming back from injury. So many young guys who have shown so much upside have a rough start and it’s straight to jail for them.

The Dach thread was embarassing in that regard. Look for the usual rats to go to the Reinbacher thread when he'll struggle coming back from a 5 month layoff.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'm glad we finally got this guy playing RD. Crap I've been pushing for it for two seasons now.
I don't know if they did it out of necessity or what but not having to sacrifice Arber to get him in there is good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad