Prospect Info: Jayden Struble Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
🫡 Struble

1000008991.jpg

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Struble has left Xhekaj & Barron in the dust so far this camp
Xhekaj has been kicked out 2 games in a row, so it's not really and apple to apple comparison, but yea, Struble has had the better camp of the 3. Barron looks like exactly the same player as last year, I'm not seeing the development in his game

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Xhekaj has been kicked out 2 games in a row, so it's not really and apple to apple comparison, but yea, Struble has had the better camp of the 3. Barron looks like exactly the same player as last year, I'm not seeing the development in his game
That's why he's behind. Stupid decisions.

He has all the tools to be a top 4 dman, but he's playing like a #8 goon.

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
That's why he's behind. Stupid decisions.

He has all the tools to be a top 4 dman, but he's playing like a #8 goon.
Xhekaj had to do what he did. Can't have AHL plugs and p*ssy skill players running your best players during preseason

Reactions: EveryDay

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
Really like him so far. Solid camp solid player overall and i hope to see him continue progressing. Great physical game

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Idk man, for sure MSL had time to talk to Xhekaj during intermission. I think Arber had a green light
Xhekaj is buying his ticket out of town.. Hughes & MSL value “intelligent & coachable players”

Arber is playing dumb & worse isn’t learning from his errors

Reactions: MasterD

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
I respectfully disagree. Not for preseason goonin. The room loves him, MSL and HuGo know that.
Should watch how MidFairfield or Boston Jr Eagles play - both philosophies & structures were developed by MSL & Hughes respectively, there’s zero tolerance for stupid plays or retribution hockey

Chara now coaches Jr Eagles and again zero tolerance for retribution hockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad