Jason Zucker Suspended for Head Shot on Linus Omark

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Zucker layed the following hit, earning himself a 5 minute Major with a 10 minute Match Penalty (which includes automatic one game suspension if i'm not mistaken). Likely more supplemental discipline to come. Certainly not a good hit or one we would want to see. He will deserve any suspension he gets, thats for sure.

Omark_Head_Check.gif

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Nasty hit. Zucker deserves whatever discipline comes his way.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I hate seeing things like that.. Especially from one of my favourite prospects.

Hope Omark is OK.

space321

May 11, 2011
Yikes that was a brutal hit. Deserves whatever suspension is coming at him.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Eh, whatever. After all the nasty hits he received last year, it's nice to see him on the other side of one.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
yea reserving judgement. looks like he was looking for someone to hit, but hell, I like that kind of attitude. so not going to vilify him for seeking out someone to crush. you can't tell **** from that gif.

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
yea reserving judgement. looks like he was looking for someone to hit, but hell, I like that kind of attitude. so not going to vilify him for seeking out someone to crush. you can't tell **** from that gif.

This seems really hypocritical considering how everyone goes out their way to vilify guys who takes shots at our players and call them pieces of ****; but when it's one of our guys doing the hitting it's ok.

I'm all for playing with an edge but there's no place in the game for head hunting.

Ladde

Apr 28, 2012
He´s not in it mentally. Must be tought because he missed most of the pre-season inresult of injury and then was sent down. That was a dirty hit though. Completely blindsided him.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
This seems really hypocritical considering how everyone goes out their way to vilify guys who takes shots at our players and call them pieces of ****; but when it's one of our guys doing the hitting it's ok.

I'm all for playing with an edge but there's no place in the game for head hunting.

don't lump me in with the rest of you softie softs. I actually like the way Hall plays. it would be hypocritical if I were one of you, but i'm not.

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
don't lump me in with the rest of you softie softs. I actually like the way Hall plays. it would be hypocritical if I were one of you, but i'm not.

Fair enough, if that's how you feel that's fine I just didn't want to see the same people who always gripe about it start to defend Zucker in this scenario.

I couldn't remember if you were "one of those"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad