Jason Zucker 59# overall 2010 by Minnesota Wild

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
his motor doesnt stop, on the smaller side, but skilled and knows how to score goals any which way you can think of....hmmm, kinda does sound like another player I know...#9 :nod:

franfrey*

I'm really liking this guy... He gets so many scoring chances every game it seems, kinda reminds of Hall that way.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Watching the Aeros play the Barons this AHL season, Zucker has been a beast and is everywhere on the ice

Jaykay

Jul 5, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
And this one of course

zucker.gif

forthewild

Aug 17, 2009
11g in 16GP, 18 points total, mind you this is with out Granlund feeding him.

He has impressed me so much this year, love his shot and his work ethic, he might even make the wild if we ever get to play this year.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
I remember being pretty happy when we traded up to get Zucker. I watched him in his first WJC where he was the youngest on the team. Good work ethic which is most important, then great shot and speed. Hopefully will be a solid player

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Isn't that his style, though?

Granted, one of the injuries was an extremely cheap and dirty shot by Marincin, who should have been suspended from any international play but yeah he's not exactly gritty but he's physical. He just gets banged up a lot.

keslerburrows

Mar 9, 2011
Vernon, Canada
Picked this guy late in my keeper league this year. Always liked him. Good to see he is playing well, I would say that I hope for him to become a star, but as a Canucks fan that just feels wrong..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad