Waived: Jarred Tinordi (Cleared)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Would like Boston to claim. Need a little nasty and he was good here last season when we picked him up.

Id rather bank the cap space for the deadline than pay Tinordi to sit in a suit. With Vaakaneinen’s emergence the team is gonna have too many D on the NHL roster when they get healthy as it is. Do they need some physical element on the team? Yes. But it will help them more if it’s someone that will actually play.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Best hope for him is that gets claimed by a non-playoff team who just needs warm bodies and he can play every night without having to play 100% mistake free to stay in the lineup. I think in Montreal he was just yo-yoed in and out of the lineup so much that he never was able to find his footing.

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
Best hope for him is that gets claimed by a non-playoff team who just needs warm bodies and he can play every night without having to play 100% mistake free to stay in the lineup. I think in Montreal he was just yo-yoed in and out of the lineup so much that he never was able to find his footing.
I dunno, it seemed that once he settled into a stretch of playing more regularly for us in Nashville, it kind of went the opposite. Like at first, we were surprised he got into our lineup at all, because the reviews of him from Milwaukee were not favorable. Then he played fairly effectively for a stretch. But it almost seemed like the more he played the more comfortable and sloppy he got, and by the time the next season rolled around he couldn't even fend off Ben Harpur for a spot, so we waived him. Bottom line is he's not an NHL player.
:dunno:

Habernack

BookHockey
Feb 10, 2010
Toronto
no no no, you put them together and weep tears of joy as the Jets cruise to the Cup

I'll have you know Beaulieu-Tinordi was gonna be the top D-pairing in Montréal for over a decade

I'm ready to embrace the idea that Mailloux - Guhle will be a top pairing for a many years. Please do not quote me in 10 years, thanks.

Gaud

May 11, 2017
Always wanted Jarred to end up in quebec so that i can call him a " 'Ti Nordique"

The Hockey Tonk Man

May 3, 2007
Toronto
Thought he looked good last year with the B's. He'd have a few good games where you'd think he was turning the corner then would get injured. Rinse, repeat. Was nice to see him stick up for the boys though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad