GDT: January 22nd 2014 Montreal vs Pittsburgh - 7PM ET - RDS, TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
It has to be said that Prust has looked bad even among a bad bunch tonight. Bad enough to make me suspect that he's nowhere close to 100%.

WillHabs12

Lalime's awkwardness
Apr 15, 2013
Québec
I wonder if habs players on twitter (Price, Subban, Prust, Gallagher etc) are aware of the #FireTherrien hashtag, mostly tonight?

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Just got home.

Fire therrien. Fire him before the season is lost. I still think the roster is decent enough for the playoffs but we need a guy who can actually know how to use the players.

No matter what beaulieu MUST stay up

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Shouldn't that have been interference on DD or Gally (not sure who it was)??

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Beaulieu has shown me he can play 10-12 minutes and not hurt you. Great skater, damn it Bergevin, make room for him!

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
Therrien after the game: "I thought we played good enough to compete, just wasn't our night" :(

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Just got home.

Fire therrien. Fire him before the season is lost. I still think the roster is decent enough for the playoffs but we need a guy who can actually know how to use the players.

No matter what beaulieu MUST stay up

I would trade Therrien for chicken wings but it's only part of the problem, too small to many over the hill average guys doing way to little. It has to change before we get better. I don't want this team to make the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad