GDT: January 22nd 2014 Montreal vs Pittsburgh - 7PM ET - RDS, TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Great GDT! I can't believe BOTH Diaz and Emelin are scratched :banghead:

I know emelin is playing badly, but he's been no worse than bouillon and Murray, and he has the ability to do much more.

Diaz being scratched in favor of Murray/bouillon when moving the puck is such a huge issue?

There must be some sort of mistake

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Not very confident but it's a must win tonight. Our spot isn't safe anymore after the last couple of weeks.

eY4ZRrj.png

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
I love this. I thought we were going to see Emelin back on the left side for once and BAM... MT scratches him and puts Murray and Cube back on instead. Love this coach. Just love him :laugh:

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Thanks for the fun GDT! Can the squad match Moroccan's skill and execution level??

Habs178

Sep 22, 2007
Ontario
AWESOME GDT!!!
I for one, will be missing my first game of the season....my blood pressure can't handle watching for a while.

LePoche69

Jul 15, 2004
Montreal
AWESOME GDT!!!
I for one, will be missing my first game of the season....my blood pressure can't handle watching for a while.

But don't miss Eugenie Bouchard right after. Best sport even of 2014 so far, and probably until the olympics.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
DD game time decision due the flu.

@CanadiensMTL : David Desharnais absent de l'entrainement ce matin (symptômes de rhume) \ David Desharnais not practicing today (flu-like symptoms).

Lines may be silly.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Great GDT again! We are really spoiled to have you guys! :handclap:

But then... Diaz and Emelin are scratched for Mouillon?? Against the Pens?

triple :help:

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
**** just got real with that GDT.

6-1 Penguins.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
I know emelin is playing badly, but he's been no worse than bouillon and Murray, and he has the ability to do much more.

Diaz being scratched in favor of Murray/bouillon when moving the puck is such a huge issue?

There must be some sort of mistake

Not to mention that Diaz is leagues better than Murray/Bouillon on the defensive side of the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad