GDT: January 18th 2014 Montreal vs Toronto - 7PM ET - CBC, RDS, NHLN-US

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
Oh hey look, Briere/Pleks/Gionta get a goal. On their first shift together since the last time they played together and scored. But will the idiot behind the bench keep them together?

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Geodude.gif

Gio-due

I think we can shop Gionta's face on this

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Hahaha CBC commentators. Says that Phaneuf was saying to Prust last thing I want to do is put you on my list to hurt you. Phaneuf would turtle like a little ***** if Prust started punching him.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
This entire D needs revamping.... Boullion, Murray, Diaz, Dreweskie, all need to be gone!
I won't be hurt of Gorges and Emelin were dealt
That mean Subban and maybe Markov?
Go shopping in the off season Bergevin and NOBODY under 6 feet and 200lbs

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Gorges can't even pivot without entangling himself. Corpses in graves will turnover if this guy is ever the captain of this storied franchise.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
GJ Bergie for giving 4 million to Emelin even though he could've waited and see him play after his injury.

Also, MT, you idiot, keep playing Emelin on the right. Just keep doing that. You doofus.

Clearly in year 0 of the contract after coming back from serious injury Emelin is done and the contract is a flop.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

GJ Bergie for giving 4 million to Emelin even though he could've waited and see him play after his injury.

Also, MT, you idiot, keep playing Emelin on the right. Just keep doing that. You doofus.

I'm mad just thinking about it. Never liked Emelin but I'll be patient since he plays on his wrong side and I guess he's still not at 100%. (maybe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad