GDT: January 18th 2014 Montreal vs Toronto - 7PM ET - CBC, RDS, NHLN-US

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Habs fans should be HIRED to do every GDT for every freakin team in the league. Awesome man....Just an awesome GDT.

Analyzer*

Hopefully we win.

Living in an area with Leaf fans does not bode well when the Habs lose to them.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Having a couple of youngsters in the line up makes it a reason to watch! Let's hope the flu bug does not make this lopsided

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
With Pittsburgh coming up on Wednesday, you really need to secure these two points. Even though the habs are above the wildcard pack, they seem to be pretty fragile, and could fall into that group sooner than later with the way they are playing.

For two teams that ask a lot from their goalies, it will be interesting which way this game goes.... It could be a total gong show, where the coaches just explode.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
All joking aside, I'm glad that Clarkson won't be dressed. He crashes and bangs around the net and every time the Habs play a team that does this, they struggle.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
I expect a Murray - Beaulieu pairing.

I think that is going to be a solid pairing.

Bouillon already makes tons of mistakes, so it's not going to hurt if Beaulieu might. I like the fact the Murray will have a partner who can skate like the wind, who has size, and is offensive and will compliment Murray just well.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
I hadn't realized.

9401786.bin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad