GDT: January 18th 2014 Montreal vs Toronto - 7PM ET - CBC, RDS, NHLN-US - Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
When you see how often this team makes those mistakes, you can't not think anyone outside of a few are untouchable.

TO is passing all around MTL.

Markov and Emelin stink together. MT will never learn

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
DD chipped the puck past Markov, pretty much ****ing him out of the play. On the ensuing 2 on 1 Emelin motions whatever forward was trailing the play to take JVR, despite them having no chance to catch up. He should have covered the pass option and let carey have the shooter. That's hockey 101.

Come on, that was an easy play to make and Markov screwed up.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
That was all DD and Emelin. Markov couldn't do anything once DD chipped the puck by him.

DD and Markov are at fault there...but Emelin is the one who deserves the most "credit", yet again. Either put him on the left or send him to the AHL.

Markov needs speed next to him to be effective. I don't care if they speak the same language, they are trash together.

Pavel_Bure

Oct 6, 2006
JVR pulling his logo... Absolutely disgraceful. We need that out of the game. I'm sure Donald s cherry loved it though.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I hate losing to Toronto just by how ridiculous the announcing is. Ugh.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Price is being hung out to dry by the defense, but if he is this good behind virtually no defense, imagine how good he'll look on Team Canada.

PricePkPatch*

Beaulieu is having one good game. Him and Subban are the best sparks.

Altough Beaulieu can't pull a Subban

void

Jan 5, 2006
DD and Markov are at fault there...but Emelin is the one who deserves the most "credit", yet again. Either put him on the left or send him to the AHL.

At this point I don't even know if putting him on the left will fix anything. He literally doesn't know how to play D anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad