Confirmed with Link: Janmark re-signs 1x1m

Macblender

May 5, 2014
It is 62 but yeah you can take as early as 45 but they reduce the payout per year in order to adjust so it would be much reduced based on the present value and the extra year but definitely still a very liveable wage for most people if you arent living an extravagent lifestyle. Maximum benefit per year would drop over 60k to sub $200k per year, no numbers given on what it would drop to though.

Thats all if you have 10 years of 82 games otherwise you are at a reduced rate as you arent considered full service which most depth players probably land at.

Reactions: Spawn

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Janny!!!!! Deserves a thread bump.

What an absolute beauty this guy has been for the Oilers. 100% solid defensively, if there’s a mistake that happens on the ice it’s never Janmark. Hounds pucks and players like a dog. Always makes the right defensive play. A beast on the PK.

Bleeds Oil. Will fight anyone for the honor of his team. Is an underrated pest that won’t back down from anyone. Underrated gamesmanship too.

Sneaky albeit streaky skill. We are seeing him bring his absolute best in the most important time of the year.

Praise this dude!

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
If they can keep the Janmark-Henrique-Brown line together for under $5m combined I think it’d be a huge win. The way they’ve been shifting momentum in the last two rounds has been huge, and I think it’d only be a matter of time until the offense really started to come in the regular season especially.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Janny!!!!! Deserves a thread bump.

What an absolute beauty this guy has been for the Oilers. 100% solid defensively, if there’s a mistake that happens on the ice it’s never Janmark. Hounds pucks and players like a dog. Always makes the right defensive play. A beast on the PK.

Bleeds Oil. Will fight anyone for the honor of his team. Is an underrated pest that won’t back down from anyone. Underrated gamesmanship too.

Sneaky albeit streaky skill. We are seeing him bring his absolute best in the most important time of the year.

Praise this dude!

Over the years we have had way, way too many players that can't meet the moment, including a few on the current roster that have cost us dearly.

As an organization we need to prioritize keeping/acquiring the players that bring it when it matters and moving on from the others. Janmark is definitely firmly int he category of a guy you look to keep.

Reactions: stony

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007

Nice! He's a gamer. Now get Brown for under 1M.

Foegele as well. Just need the 4C. Bring back Bjugstad
No Foegele is a free agent, and probably won't be back. Somebody will give more than the Oilers could afford.

I just hope brown signs again for very little. I feel he owes us one. Wishful thinking I'm sure.
It would be good, but I suspect he will ask for too much.

Jee it's a last year's thread. lol

• Haha
Reactions: stony

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium