Player Discussion Jan Jenik

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dionysus

Oct 7, 2007
Around the bend
Sokolov was a "scoring line or bust" kind of guy, maybe this guy could be a better fit for our bottom 6 in case of injury.

Seems like a good bet. Fits the style of what the Sens seem to want in the bottom 6. Scrappy, competitive. Adds some depth, hoping a bubble guy can grab a 4th line spot. No free spots for guys like Crooker, Ostapchuk.

Reactions: Icelevel and DrEasy

Senovision

May 23, 2011
Seems like a good bet. Fits the style of what the Sens seem to want in the bottom 6. Scrappy, competitive. Adds some depth, hoping a bubble guy can grab a 4th line spot. No free spots for guys like Crooker, Ostapchuk.
Yes there needs to be a competitive environment.
No free shifts. No taking shifts off. If you're on the 4th line you are one quick trip to belleville away from not playing in the NHL. Everytime they get an opportunity they will need to be at their best or someone will take their spot. This isnt house league. Make sure they earn their spot.
As punishment players that don't play hard should be subject to 5 viscious body checks in a row by Eliasson!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LiseL and Dionysus

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
I think he basically has the spot locked up, the way the lines have been set up we are looking for our 4th line center, he has had a good preseason, and he requires waivers whereas ostapchuk doesnt

figure we start with this
Tkachuk-Stutzle-Giroux
Norris-Pinto-Batherson
Perron-Greig-Amadio
Gregor-Jenik-Cousins
and if we keep an extra then Macewen

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
I think he basically has the spot locked up, the way the lines have been set up we are looking for our 4th line center, he has had a good preseason, and he requires waivers whereas ostapchuk doesnt

Tkachuk-Stutzle-Giroux
Norris-Pinto-Batherson
Perron-Greig-Amadio
Gregor-Jenik-Cousins
Thanks pretty much my lineup too. That 2nd line is the key. If they have trouble scoring we are done for.

Reactions: TheNewEra

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

Tkachuk-Stutzle-Giroux
Norris-Pinto-Batherson
Perron-Greig-Amadio
Gregor-Jenik-Cousins
Yeah pretty much seals it you’d think. I think those are the 12 forwards tho I think the lines will be a bit different.

I don’t think any line will have all DJ boys.
Tkatchuk stutzle giroux
Perron Norris batherson
Greig pinto Amadio
Your fourth line remains.

Pinto and Norris can interchange.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Yeah pretty much seals it you’d think. I think those are the 12 forwards tho I think the lines will be a bit different.

I don’t think any line will have all DJ boys.
Tkatchuk stutzle giroux
Perron Norris batherson
Greig pinto Amadio
Your fourth line remains.

Pinto and Norris can interchange.
I like this combo more than mines tbh. My main thing is that I dont know if we give Norris the added pressure of taking the draws right away

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad