GDT: Jan. 6 - Flames at Avalanche [7:00pm on SNET-W]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Aug 3, 2010
It's actually kind of nice to see how physicality and size actually affect a game like this without getting overtly dirty. Yes, Kanye West gave McGinn free dental but it wasn't that bad (still dirty) but in a game where anyone could see that the Avalanche outplayed the Flames in skill, the Flames made up for it in resiliency and toughness up and down the roster and the Avalanche either didn't or couldn't respond.

Good win.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
See ya here tomorrow to cheer on your new team!

You bet. Won't be at the game, but I'll be watching.

Not going to lie and say I don't hope the Coyotes win, but I'm looking forward to the game, and I do hope for a good game. Let's both play well and have a fair, non-stupid result, okay?

(I think that's the best I can wish on you while still clearly indicating that I hope the Coyotes win, right?)

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
It's actually kind of nice to see how physicality and size actually affect a game like this without getting overtly dirty. Yes, Kanye West gave McGinn free dental but it wasn't that bad (still dirty) but in a game where anyone could see that the Avalanche outplayed the Flames in skill, the Flames made up for it in resiliency and toughness up and down the roster and the Avalanche either didn't or couldn't respond.

Good win.

I told you, it's my fault we won. The illuminati always comes out on top in the end.

No, it was Skopel's quick thinking at the end. You're still the whipping boy.

dammit. Anything I can do to reverse that?

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
You bet. Won't be at the game, but I'll be watching.

Not going to lie and say I don't hope the Coyotes win, but I'm looking forward to the game, and I do hope for a good game. Let's both play well and have a fair, non-stupid result, okay?

(I think that's the best I can wish on you while still clearly indicating that I hope the Coyotes win, right?)
Please continue coming as often as you like. It seems that every GDT you visit makes for a respectable game from the Flames. :handclap:

Aug 3, 2010
Hudler with 35 points in 42 games. Almost 70pt pace for him in his first full season with Calgary - career pace, as the highest point toal in his time with Detroit was only 57.

Best FA signing of the past 5 seasons or so IMO. Great contract, too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad