GDT: Jan 31/13 | Capitals @ Maple Leafs |7:00PM EST| Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Frattin has been absolutely invisible tonight. I thought he'd be full of confidence right now. Kadri's been pretty ineffective too, we could use a big 3rd from that line.

MakeTheIronSing

Oct 13, 2011
Edmonton
I think Drouin makes more sense.

Ovechkin - Backstrom - Drouin

Oh boy.

The Capitals are in the same boat as the Leafs I think, struggling for a playoff spot, but too good to reap any major rewards of the draft.

Honestly, I just hope the Leafs can make the playoffs and draft a 1st round goalie or maybe Domi.

Winreims

Dec 31, 2011
Hey guys, thought everyone would like to know that Aucoin just scored....on the PP....for his fourth goal in seven games.

:facepalm:

Oh well, at least we didn't trade the ****er away along with our first round pick for Eric Boulton or some ****.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
PP: 1 out of 8 opportunities! I can't even remember if they've had some good chances.

Kostka
-Doesn't shoot the puck.
-He actually fakes it...yeah like anyone is going to fall for that :laugh:

Dion Phaneuf
-Can you hit the net once please? Just once.

Liles + Franson on the PP are much better than Phaneuf and Kostka. Infinitely better. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out, why have our coaches not changed a DAMN thing on the PP?

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
This is why the 2nd goal wasn't Reimer's fault. You need to take the lane away from Ovechkin. Not leave him wide open.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Get this man on our PP

Guy hits a shot all the way down the ice to far net at the ACC. Wins some free kilometres on a Toronto toll highway. (No seriously.)

:laugh:

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Just start Scrivens keep losing get a top 5 pick. Play the kids more, let them learn.

This team is so trash.

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
Hey guys, thought everyone would like to know that Aucoin just scored....on the PP....for his fourth goal in seven games.

:facepalm:

Good for him, why should we give a ****? He was never going to make this team anyways. The Islanders are the worst run franchise in the NHL, giving Aucoin valuable NHL time over the likes of Strome and Niedereitter.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
PP: 1 out of 8 opportunities! I can't even remember if they've had some good chances.

Kostka
-Doesn't shoot the puck.
-He actually fakes it...yeah like anyone is going to fall for that :laugh:

Dion Phaneuf
-Can you hit the net once please? Just once.

Liles + Franson on the PP are much better than Phaneuf and Kostka. Infinitely better. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out, why have our coaches not changed a DAMN thing on the PP?
Agreed. Dion and Kostka are just awful on the points. Just is not working.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Good for him, why should we give a ****? He was never going to make this team anyways. The Islanders are the worst run franchise in the NHL, giving Aucoin valuable NHL time over the likes of Strome and Niedereitter.

This ^^^^

Islanders is the only team Aucoin could make it on, and he shouldn't be on it. Strome should be playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad