Value of: JAKOB CHYCHRUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

scout20

Jul 21, 2022
Has he not fit in well with the Sens? Why would they consider moving a player they acquired so recently?
Sanderson, Chabot & Chychrun all shoot left and for the most part play the left side. The Sens are not trading Sanderson for obvious reasons and Chabot making $8 million a year makes it difficult to move him.

Jerzey Devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
Jun 11, 2010
St. Augustine, FL
This is how I read the thread title

1704490559953.gif

Reactions: Beukeboom Fan

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Sanderson, Chabot & Chychrun all shoot left and for the most part play the left side. The Sens are not trading Sanderson for obvious reasons and Chabot making $8 million a year makes it difficult to move him.

Did the Sens not know Chabot and Sanderson were left handed? Or maybe they didn’t know Chychrun was. Seems like something they should have looked at if they didn’t want 3 LHD

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010

I’d hope Chevy would kick some tires.

He would be a great offensive add, could qb the second pp unit and his brand in coyotes was a solid 2 was player. How has he been in his own end this year - relatively speaking. I know Ottawa has had struggles in general.

@Hunter368 what are your thoughts?

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
I’d hope Chevy would kick some tires.

He would be a great offensive add, could qb the second pp unit and his brand in coyotes was a solid 2 was player. How has he been in his own end this year - relatively speaking. I know Ottawa has had struggles in general.

@Hunter368 what are your thoughts?

Not ideal, Dillon & JM are a very strong LHD. Our weaker side is RHD with DeMelo & Pionk, much sooner upgrade Pionk IMO.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

belair

Win it for Ben!
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
They should see if the Blues are willing to flip Parayko in a mega deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad