Speculation: Jake DeBrusk- What will it cost in $$$

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Depends on what he’s chasing. If he’s looking for playing time and a boatload of money, the Sharks would surely be interested. If he wants to sign with a contender, he might not find that much money available to him.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Calgary can have him for that..
3x3 for Oilers as Foegele replacement is probably the max here.
I can assure you Calgary isn't signing him to a 6X6. No chance that happens. I wouldn't go longer than 2 years. Conroy won't go more than 4. We don't need another middle six wing. We need the C or D version of him. Apparently he wants to sign with the Flames. I just don't see the fit.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Hes s player I see being a day 4 signing after dust settles.

I think its shorter like 3 yrs. Money might be higher.

He can put up secondary scoring but if a team has a decent prospect nhl ready why block him.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
What is a 27 year old winger with 40 p0int potential worth? Would want him in Montreal. My guess is Calgary for good term and dollars. Any rumor's?
After drafting Demidov. Debrusk probably 3rd line in Montreal. A lot of money for 3rd line. I think I would pass.

Dach, Demidov, and probably a big name UFA be Habs 2nd line. Unless they swing a trade for McG, Necas or Zegras, etc...

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
I can assure you Calgary isn't signing him to a 6X6. No chance that happens. I wouldn't go longer than 2 years. Conroy won't go more than 4. We don't need another middle six wing. We need the C or D version of him. Apparently he wants to sign with the Flames. I just don't see the fit.
I can assure you Calgary isn't signing him for 3x3 either. He'll get 5 min from someone

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelevel

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Well apparently he is building a home in Calgary, so it seems like a decent bet that he's going there. Max I'd give him for term is 4 years. Conroy has said he's not going to be giving out longer term deals.
$$$ is whatever, the Flames don't have to worry about cap space for a while anyway.

bigbadbruins1

Dec 12, 2008
I think 6x4-6 years. I think he will likely walk from boston, because we desperately need centers (lindholm) and will likely need to overpay to get him.
I wouldn't mind if he took a discount to stay in boston for something like 5.5x4 or something like that.

Super streaky player, but when hes on his game he is a top 6 winger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad