Prospect Info: Jacob Bryson (2017, 99th) No QO, 6/30/2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Gratz to him. I loved the 17 class.

I didn't love Bryson last year, but confidence did a lot for him, and now he's a legit 6th-7th-8th D, with perhaps room to grow still.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
If he isn’t re-signed at a lower number so it can be announced right around the moment all of Sabres twitter melts down at all the names signed and us sitting still…I gotta say I’ll be kind of disappointed. Feels like they have set up the salt in the would moment of all moments.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
If he isn’t re-signed at a lower number so it can be announced right around the moment all of Sabres twitter melts down at all the names signed and us sitting still…I gotta say I’ll be kind of disappointed. Feels like they have set up the salt in the would moment of all moments.
Nah......the "salt in the wound" moment would be:

"The Buffalo Sabres are proud to announce that the Captain is back!!! Stanley Cup winner Kyle Okposo has signed a 1 year deal worth $2M."

THAT would be something.

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Nah......the "salt in the wound" moment would be:

"The Buffalo Sabres are proud to announce that the Captain is back!!! Stanley Cup winner Kyle Okposo has signed a 1 year deal worth $2M."

THAT would be something.
That was all part of Adams genius 4D move

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $28,250.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia