Post-Game Talk: Jackets def. Canucks - 4-2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Two teams heading in OPPOSITE directions will meet friday afternoon. The Canucks led by JT Miller are 6-12-2 after suffering 8 years of a team heading in the wrong direction. Columbus has been up and down but are currently doing much better than most thought before the season started. They are 11-6. They are 8 points up on the Canucks with 3 games in hand and play in the toughest division in the league. YIKES. Gavrikov imo is a guy to watch, perhaps one of the most underrated d in the league...

Columbus lineup (thanks @koteka

Nyquist-Jenner-Bjorkstrand
Chinakhov-Sillinger-Voracek
Hofmann-Roslovic-Domi
Robinson-Kuraly-Texier

Werenski-Bean
Gavrikov-Peeke
Bayreuther-Boqvist

Canucks lineup:

:surrender

Last edited:

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Pod and Gavrikov are good friends. I wish we had someone like him on the team.

Otherwise, no comment on the game

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Just a quick question do you guys like Hughes would get a similar return as Jones?

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The last time they played in CBJ...this team went up 3-1 only to collapse in the final 7.5 min and lose 5-3.

lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: canucksfan

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Pod and Gavrikov are good friends. I wish we had someone like him on the team.

Otherwise, no comment on the game

i

Reactions: Ozone and Indiana

likash

Apr 17, 2019
That Columbus defence looks suspect. I'm surprised they have 22 pts .

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Does anyone feel like the last gasp of playing for professional pride was on our last homestand and it's going to be losses across the board on this road trip?

Reactions: Indiana

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
4 straight years I’ve been saying in the preseason “breakout player” for that year thread that it would be Oliver bjorkstrand.

glad to see him coming through

also must be nice to have another 1st round pick of a trash organization while your winning.

it’s like being team tank while enjoying your teams success

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Does anyone feel like the last gasp of playing for professional pride was on our last homestand and it's going to be losses across the board on this road trip?

these guys probably waiting for the Christmas break. it's quite sad actually. Deep down these guys want to win . but because they are losing players might not care. Reminds me of the 1998 and the 1999 seasons. Dark times. horrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indiana

NorCalhockey

Jan 6, 2017
these guys probably waiting for the Christmas break. it's quite sad actually. Deep down these guys want to win . but because they are losing players might not care. Reminds me of the 1998 and the 1999 seasons. Dark times. horrible.
Just coming to say I'm so sorry Canucks are going through such a rough patch. I always have a soft spot in my heart for Vancouver since the 1994 SCF (I really didn't want Ranger to win). Hopefully, this road trip will mark a GOOD turning point for your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad