GDT: Jackets @ Avs | First Emergency GDT Thread | 7pm MT (RIP Johnny Hockey)

LurkerMcgee

Oct 6, 2020
It’s not rycroft. He was a breath of fresh air in the intermission report when he first came in. They clearly want the homer, it’s not anyone’s fault thing at altitude
He says the defense is at fault for the goals. He either isn’t watching or begging to not get fired for being honest.

Reactions: katfude

twostroke2023

Dec 15, 2023
He says the defense is at fault for the goals. He either isn’t watching or begging to not get fired for being honest.
Think back they’ve all been like that. Mcnabb (rip) did the same thing. Altitude doesn’t want trash talk about the goalie. I can’t ever recall them roasting too many players nevermind a goaltender.

LurkerMcgee

Oct 6, 2020
Last year and in preseason he outplayed George. Go with the FatMan. He won't be competing for the Vezna, but at least he'll use his big frame to play the angles. That's more than George is doing right now.
I mean duh he isn’t winning the Vez…but he also isn’t winning any more games than Georgie. They can all fall into a few wins…especially if the team was healthy. Neither of these keepers has an ounce of respect from the rest of the team. That’s a big factor.

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
I'm tired of watching subpar goalie play. Not just for wins and losses sake. I just love watching talented goalies do good work. And I'm tired of not getting to see it on MY team.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
It may help, but there’s something soul crushing knowing that even if you play the perfect game, that dumbf*** back there could let in 6 off of 6 dump ins

Those 4 players aren't the problem, the Avs are scoring goals. C-Bus had plenty of defensive breakdowns, the difference is that Tarasov could make good saves, while Georgiev let in 3 on 8 shots and Annunen started playing better but wasn't that much better. Having Lando, Lehk, Nuke and Drouin would be nice but they're not going to help in net.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Think back they’ve all been like that. Mcnabb (rip) did the same thing. Altitude doesn’t want trash talk about the goalie. I can’t ever recall them roasting too many players nevermind a goaltender.

godfather.gif

• Haha
Reactions: twostroke2023

LurkerMcgee

Oct 6, 2020
Maxy wasn’t a blind idiot though. He was able to at least say there was a weakness. Rycroft makes it seem like the goalies are getting hung out to dry.

Reactions: katfude

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad