GDT: Jackets @ Avs | First Emergency GDT Thread | 7pm MT (RIP Johnny Hockey)

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Remember when Vegas missed the playoffs couple of years ago because of injuries? I can see it happening to this Avs team this year. Between bad goaltending and all the guys missing, it won’t be surprising at all if we missed it this year

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
Imagine being his teammate.

Home opener, Saturday night, you’re raring to get the first win of the season.

2 goals on the first 3 shots against.

I’d f***ing shit in his glove at the intermission.
It's what this team gets for trying to f***ing float along on mid-tier starters at a low cost for years. We got lucky with Darcy that our lineup was stacked beyond belief. But we can't just float along with outscoring our shitty goalies every year. I am sure the team hates that too.

Reactions: Tom155

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Are we sure that George is smart enough to understand sarcastic cheers? I just have this bad feeling that he's thinking,

"Yeah, they still love me here"

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
It's what this team gets for trying to f***ing float along on mid-tier starters at a low cost for years. We got lucky with Darcy that our lineup was stacked beyond belief. But we can't just float along with outscoring our shitty goalies every year. I am sure the team hates that too.

Check the stats, this isn’t a mid-tier starter.

He’s statistically the worst goalie in the league by a country mile.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
This team has become such a drag. Everyone knows Nate and Makar are incredible but the rest of the team is so boring and the team identity is so stale and played out.

And now we're banking on an addict and a player who hasn't played in 2 years to shift the team's dynamic.

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
Check the stats, this isn’t a mid-tier starter.

He’s statistically the worst goalie in the league by a country mile.
I think I've meant in general. We haven't had a top tier goalie since Varly left. I agree with you wholeheartedly that George is a trainwreck. I fell in love with this team because of Roy more than anything else as a 9 year old boy. I miss when the Avalanche had a goalie I could cheer for and not get pissed at every game.

I don't care if we lose someone. Spend some damn money on goaltending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad