Jack Hughes goes for the hit on ENG, gets worst of it

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Devs fans: “he was trying to stop the ENG”

Everyone else: “that kid really tried throwing a blindside hit on a 6’6 220lbs man trying to score an ENG and fell flat on his ass”
Jack Hughes trying to to make a hit

Vs

Quinn Hughes running to the corner to hide and getting his lunch money taken

I can understand why you like Quinn now.

• Wow
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
That might be the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen in hockey from Hughes perspective. From Hughes bouncing off Rasmussen like a toddler, to the puck still going in, to Rasmussen roaring over him while he’s down on the ice on all fours, to him getting up and chirping at Rasmussen like an angry chihuahua 😂. Absolute gold lmao.

Edit: just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, all the salty comments from Devils fans throughout the thread are icing on the cake. Amazing 👌

Last edited:

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Jack Hughes trying to to make a hit

Vs

Quinn Hughes running to the corner to hide and getting his lunch money taken

I can understand why you like Quinn now.

He got doubled team and still made a play to his man. What?

Yeah I’ll take the Norris and captain dman.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
That’s actually embarrassing. Ignore the fact that he tried to Mark Scheifele “take a run at someone trying to score an empty net”, did he really think he could level a 6’6 220lbs guy.

Thank god Quinn doesn’t have the same delusional attitude.
What's embarassing is that the league even suspended Scheifele for a legal play. The league punished the result, not the play. Otherwise, they should also suspend Hughes.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
What's embarassing is that the league even suspended Scheifele for a legal play. The league punished the result, not the play. Otherwise, they should also suspend Hughes.
might want to put a sarcasm emoji in your post so people don't think your serious.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
Rasmussen been in the league for 8 years and this is the first worthwhile thing he's done

A lot of Wings fans would agree with you, including me.

Still not sure why Hughes didn't try to go for the puck or stick instead of trying to knock down the 6'6" guy who was dunking it in the empty net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad