Jack Hughes goes for the hit on ENG, gets worst of it

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I tell all my Giants buddies they're so lucky to see a SB title but maybe it's worse since they're actual NFL franchise in a downturn lol. The Jets are just a f***ing lost cause

This is difficult to type after the Rangers got outclassed by a Sasha Barkov-less Panthers team tonight, but I legit prefer my Rangers fandom (was too young to appreciate the 94 cup). Better good to great regular seasons and poor showings in the conference finals than two fluke runs of 8 games total and then over a decade of pure bottom of the barrell garbage.

Reactions: ZachaFlockaFlame

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I tell all my Giants buddies they're so lucky to see a SB title but maybe it's worse since they're actual NFL franchise in a downturn lol. The Jets are just a f***ing lost cause

Look on the brightside. The Jets have given us two of the funniest moments in NFL history.

Both of which I had the pleasure of seeing live as they happened.

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
IMG_9917.gif

theVladiator

May 26, 2018
Gotta admire the spunk here, but when even the blind side hits do not work for ya, the writing's on the wall.

Guys, Jacks Hughes may not become the physical menace we all thought he would be.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
HockeyDB says that Rasmussen is at 220 and Jack Hughes at 175, not sure what the argument is here. You put those type of guys at a collision in any contact sport, the bigger guy is winning always lmao

So why did he think running into him was a good idea? Brain damage? no wonder NJ is having the season they're having.

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
This is kind of what you want to see from Hughes though? No quit against a guy twice his size.

I feel like it would have been more badass if Rasmussen completely ignored Hughes after the fact, but you can't deny he was a monster on the play.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
So why did he think running into him was a good idea? Brain damage? no wonder NJ is having the season they're having.

Ever since the day he was born
Drugs is what they used to say he was on
They say he never knew which way he was going
But everywhere he goes, they keep playing his song

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
This is kind of what you want to see from Hughes though? No quit against a guy twice his size.

I feel like it would have been more badass if Rasmussen completely ignored Hughes after the fact, but you can't deny he was a monster on the play.
He completely ignored Hughes DURING the fact and then flexed over his dead body. Kinda badass.

Reactions: KJoe88

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
He completely ignored Hughes DURING the fact and then flexed over his dead body. Kinda badass.
Rasmussen scored the ENG to seal the deal. Acting like he didn't feel Hughes bounce off of him at all, just shrugging it off completely, would have been sick. IMO it just looked lame that Rasmussen felt the need to rub it in Hughes' face. Why give a f***? You got them where it hurts, with the W.

Reactions: MoneyManny

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Rasmussen scored the ENG to seal the deal. Acting like he didn't feel Hughes bounce off of him at all, just shrugging it off completely, would have been sick. IMO it just looked lame that Rasmussen felt the need to rub it in Hughes' face. Why give a f***? You got them where it hurts, with the W.

It's called emotion. Fan usually like that from their players. Especially when embarrassing a lil annoying frat boy.

You would have been all for it if it was a sens player doing it. Now it's just lame because bias.

Reactions: MoneyManny

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad