OT: Jack Edwards Drinking Game update

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sea Bass Neely

Jun 6, 2013
Rhode Island
It's winning time...

A Johnny Rocket!!!

Anything to do with Kevan Miller using his strength/leverage, or dwelling on how amazing Miller fits the Bruins' mold perfectly.

Any sarcastic reference to the confusion of the hybrid icing system. "i guess they're [not] going to call that icing" (referring to either call).

"____ trips over the blue/red line."

"He might've gotten away with one there."

"....get his two minutes' worth"

Those are just additional things that came to mind.

PS- You could add Brick's use of the term "playing to their identity" or emphasizing the Bruins' "team identity". Since of course, points are not at a premium anymore :laugh:

member 96824

My Jack Edwards games involves listening to Jack Edwards, which generally just drives me to drink anyways

bruinsfan001

Apr 2, 2010
Jack tells joke to Brick, Brick chuckles. Jack says "No one has more fun than us Brick".

Automatic strike out.

Chieftans22*

"Who has more fun than us?"

"End to end they go at TD Garden!"

"Lucic gets the jackhammer going!"

"With the point of the dagger at their throats, they rip it out of Detroit's hand and *smack* kill *smack* the beast! The Boston Bruins have won it after being 3 down in the third!""

If Jack says bolded I buy everyone a six pack and deliver it to your house with overnight shipping :D

acr*

Remember when I made the bingo card and then NESN not only stole it but later gave credit to some other website?

Grasshopperking

Sponsor
Jun 5, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
If he mentions the refs "setting a threshold" for penalties called

as if his declaration is going to garner consistency from them. SO irritating

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad