Jack Campbell enters player assistance program

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
What's your real name, Rubi? Seems like a reasonable ask to me.
Yes it does. I'll give you a clue...

1000000040.jpg

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
It's nice to see that entering this program is becoming more common.
Not in the wishing these problems on them, but in them using this and getting help when they have them.

Get better Jack, I'm cheering for you again.

Ya, complicated now, but we’ve improved from Kevin Stevens bouncing his unconscious face off the ice and saying “nah, it’s fine, I’ll numb it with stuff!” I also think the mental toll on NHLers might be more than that for most sports- sounds silly, but given the duration and intensity it’s up there. And that’s focused even more for goalies, so no wonder they’re seemingly seeking help more than most.
What exactly is he hoping to fix by entering the Players Assistance Program? Excuse my ignorance. I haven't been following the Soup saga very closely for the past couple of years.

I agree with you. All I'm asking is if he's made public whatever issue he's having. Seems like a reasonable ask to me.

Dude, that wasn’t your original question. What a weird thing to twist your own words over- you came at it all aggressive, you coulda worded it “do we know what the problem is?”, don’t act dumb. What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

ItWasJustified

Jan 1, 2015
Can someone tell me a player who entered the PAP and actually have a long productive career after? Cause I feel like every player I think of that was the beginning of the end, bobby ryan, carey price, Kuznetsov…
I don't think, and Panthers fans hope that it was not the beginning of the end for Spencer Knight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad