Confirmed with Link: Jack Campbell 1 yr 775k

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Is a cousin of one of my buddies. Is signed for league minimum so no punishment up or down to the cap. This isn't a move I am going to complain about. You hope they might move one, but Husso, Lyon and Talbot all carry injury risks and lack of want to play them like a true #1.

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
man he must be elated by this signing. Welcome aboard hope it works out.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
people always made fun of Holland for the Michigan thing but Yzerman seems more into it than Holland ever was

between Petry last year when the team already had a million Defensemen and this signing it sometimes feels like if he hears someone from the state is available he literally can't help but add them no matter how many guys the team already has at the position and worry about that later

Reactions: 14ari13

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
This doesn't bother me. Clearly not counted on for a big part of the team at the cap hit, and gives us some insurance depth.

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
hqdefault.jpg

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Sugar-free Rock Star
May 11, 2023
I think you guys are all missing the bigger picture here. Clearly we’re going to convert one of these goalies to our defensive stalwart a la Goldberg the goalie.
So is Cossa Julie the Cat?

Because Julie the Cat was cute as hell and so much better at goalie than Goldberg.

Ad

Ad

Ad