Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Only thing goalie can do on this one:

billy-madison-hes-good.gif

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
thats insane. You never see sick moves on penalty shots, players always try a simple backhand forehand, snipe, or 5 hole. The real razzle dazzle usually only comes out in the shootout which I always thought was lame.

Sick skill and even more impressive are the matzah balls on the kid for attempting

Reactions: SI90 and Tofveve

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
Maybe they can call him up if someone gets a penalty shot and is hurt on the play. Just wait for the bus to arrive.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Seems like I've seen the same exact between the legs shootout move like 12 times this year, and every time it's treated as some amazing never-before-seen shootout move.

Cool I guess, but I'd just have had it in his own thread.

And yes, I know, penalty shot, not a shootout. To me, doesn't make much of a difference, you still try to score the goal.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Seems like I've seen the same exact between the legs shootout move like 12 times this year, and every time it's treated as some amazing never-before-seen shootout move.

Cool I guess, but I'd just have had it in his own thread.

And yes, I know, penalty shot, not a shootout. To me, doesn't make much of a difference, you still try to score the goal.

This one looked different the normal between the legs move to me, honestly. Not every one is noteworthy I agree. This looked better more unique than most other than the Tkachuk game-winner which was almost a a slapper between the legs, that was amazing too.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00