Post-Game Talk: Isles def. Canucks - 6-2 (Horvat x2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Marc Crawford needs to call a timeout. This team has no idea what they are doing. Bertuzzi just lost the puck in the neutral zone.

Bertuzzi gets a chance there...and denied. And now f***ing Bertuzzi takes such a f***ing dumbass slashing penalty.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
I dunno, it's nice to challenge at the blueline but you're supposed to keep a gap...

Martin getting beat clean when he's two feet outside the crease is always jarring to me. I feel like he might be keeping his toes in the blue more now but it's a work in progress.

Spencer's bad-angle/low-danger play is much better than Demko's. These days I think the old-school method of keeping your feet is a fitting adaptation with so many guys looking to score on goalies using RVH prematurely.

Reactions: SeawaterOnIce

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
I dunno, it's nice to challenge at the blueline but you're supposed to keep a gap...

Martin getting beat clean when he's two feet outside the crease is always jarring to me. I feel like he might be keeping his toes in the blue more now but it's a work in progress.

Spencer's bad-angle/low-danger play is much better than Demko's. These days I think the old-school method of keeping your feet is a fitting adaptation with so many guys looking to score on goalies using RVH prematurely.

He’s a backup goalie at best ….

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad