Post-Game Talk: Isles def. Canucks - 6-2 (Horvat x2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Nothing better to do, guess I’ll be watching a full six for the first time in a while.

Very curious to see Miller

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
Let miller play. We don’t need to “increase his value” now as no team in their right mind will take a player in the first year of a big contract.
on another note, can we have the black keys come and play this game? I heard they played a bruins game on the weekend and… well, it’d be cool.

This.

Tortorella gave one of the most mailed in peformances I’ve ever seen from a Canuck. If he came in and behaved the way and cared the way he did everywhere else he has coached, he may have lasted more than one season. The guy didn’t even move to Vancouver, and didn’t attend some of the team’s practices because of it.
Mailed in using BorderFree to Point Roberts, yes? ;)

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
i was going to watch but this game doesn't appear to be on sportsnet now?

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
Honestly I'm so sick of talking about Miller, Myers, OEL, (mis)management etc. I hate the way they are playing but it gets me down man :(

Sooooooo...Really love the Hughes & Bear pairing. Just so smooth in moving the puck. They have been outstanding all over the ice. Hughes is looking really good defensively again like he was last yer. Now if the other two pairing can stop getting caved in, and just try to be even, that would be nice.

Really so cool to see Petey happy and excited again. He is such a complete player. He will win a Selke trophy one day. Just keeps getting better. Would be such good news to see him locked up on a long term contract.

Good game against a very strong team. Lets gooooooo!
Mlb?

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I hope this is not one of those games like the jets where they come out hot, garrett and shorthouse rave about the territorial advantage but nobody can bury anything if there life depended on it, then they get scored on and pack it in.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
What happened there? they had no forecheck pressure and we turned it over? sucks no replay.

That was a big save

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
OEL is so soft it’s way too easy to play against him.

Sorokin is going to shut us out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad