GDT: Islanders @ Devils - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

forceten

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2004
Raleigh, NC
Bill and Dano talking about not a straight line. We went into the toilet this year. How do you go from 3rd best team to lottery team. This game was lackluster … as was the year especially since the outdoor game. We didn’t fall below real W-L 500 until recently.

Reactions: Dylan9z9

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Brendan Smith with the (probable) final shot on goal of his career at 19:32 of the 3rd period, 59:32 of the game.

On Semyon Varlamov

April 15th of 2024

For a future trivia question

Normal Devil

Mar 16, 2014
Hate losing, but another loss seems fitting for this team. They didn't deserve a winning record and they won't be getting one. Huge off-season is coming. Needless to say Fitz needs to knock it out of the park, and I can't say for sure if he's up to the task or not.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
8-12-1 under Green

I came so close to my 7-13-1 prediction. Damn you Leafs. Both times we won lol.

Like that time in the original fast and furious when Paul Walker was like ''Man, I almost had you!'' and Vin Diesel gives him the ''It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or by a mile, winning is winning'' speech.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
The most disappointing season of my lifetime

FrXzI8IWYAEUW9K.jpg

DVision44

Nov 30, 2017
Thank goodness Fitz let go of Ruff when he did.. . I've got loads of faith in him this off season:sarcasm:

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Can I at least get a coupon or gift certificate for coming so close to prediction our record under Green?

I bet someone in Vancouver was probably going ''He's giving Green too much credit. They'll go 3-16-2 under him! He's THAT BAD!''.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Thank goodness Fitz let go of Ruff when he did.. . I've got loads of faith in him this off season:sarcasm:
I'm not trying to be a dick here, but I told everybody that if Ruff is only gonna be fired, replacing him with Green ain't gonna help. It's gonna make us worse.

Green is one of the worst head coaches the league has had in the last decade. He really solidified my point with his stint here.

Green's last 46 games as a head coach in the league he has a 16-27-3 record. That's a worse winning/points percentage than I think we had the year where Jon Gillies was playing games for us.

Lindy needed to go, but he needed to go either for somebody more competent or at the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad