GDT: Islanders @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Love Diet Dr Pepper. Fun fact: the Sodastream generic knock off for Dr Pepper is called Dr Pete. Cracks me up for some reason.

I remember Dr Perky, Dr Thunder and Dr Topper.

Those were like the Dollar store brands of Dr Pepper. I never drank any of them.

a while back there used be a mister donut in the area...when it closed someone opened up a new one ...master donut....

...same letters from the original facade but just switch out the I for the A :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Can also agree with that. I think Keefe should be here for the long haul considering how well he did in Toronto with much less available to him. His staff on the other hand should have short leashes, minus Colliton
Absolutely. Its not like our opponents are semi pro or just some lazy players who just waiting for Devils clicking and figure it it out.
So I'm Absolutely okay with waiting and be patient.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
The teams that win just play chaos and throw the puck at the net over and over and crash. Teams that try to control the puck and create are at such a disadvantage with the shitty reffing and bullshit desperate move by the NHL to return to 1985
That's why you need to be able to play and compete in any style of game. Too many little dipsy-doodle boys and you can only play one way

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
a while back there used be a mister donut in the area...when it closed someone opened up a new one ...master donut....

...same letters from the original facade but just switch out the I for the A :laugh:
Down in Seaside Heights there used to be an ice cream shot called Crave, and the colors and font on the sign were identical to Carvel. :laugh:

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
That's why you need to be able to play and compete in any style of game. Too many little dipsy-doodle boys and you can only play one way
The teams that play chaos can’t play the other way. The Isles and Canes don’t create or possess. They woukd get killed if they didn’t clutch and grab and hold every game. If the rule book was called as written they’d be terrible

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad