GDT: Islanders @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I agree with your post except the last part. The coach needs to get his team to let go of all their bad habits they formed over 3-7 years under Ruff and Hynes. Unfortunately that doesnt happen overnight

One thing we can change, though, is the staff under Keefe. Lets not forget he kept everyone from Ruff's staff minus Jeremy Colliton (who replaced Travis Greene)

He's actually getting good results right now in Minnesota, maybe it took Humpty Dumpty time to become a good coach. Still a horrid coach when he was here though like you said

Reactions: Deviled

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Team has to find a way out score their own goalie let ins.

Gotta get a big PP goal here and keep going ... This team can't go L here.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I agree with your post except the last part. The coach needs to get his team to let go of all their bad habits they formed over 3-7 years under Ruff and Hynes. Unfortunately that doesnt happen overnight

One thing we can change, though, is the staff under Keefe. Lets not forget he kept everyone from Ruff's staff minus Jeremy Colliton (who replaced Travis Greene)

Only 3 players left who actually played under Hynes... Nico, Bratt and Jack.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg

You didn't understand me correctly. I agree with your sentence but if team us losing regularly - even of they are starting to clicking and play well - its not enough for management, there are no patient for losing anymore.

Reactions: Deviled

Signal

Jan 18, 2018
What’s the most frustrating is watching how much effort it takes for us to get into the Isles zone and establish any sort of control. Yet as soon as they get control they just seem to glide right into our zone and create at least one dangerous opportunity.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
1729904515746.png

1729904574916.png

Looks like a win coming up

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
You didn't understand me correctly. I agree with your sentence but if team us losing regularly - even of they are starting to clicking and play well - its not enough for management, there are no patient for losing anymore.
Can also agree with that. I think Keefe should be here for the long haul considering how well he did in Toronto with much less available to him. His staff on the other hand should have short leashes, minus Colliton

Reactions: Guadana

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad