GDT: Islanders @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
They're not last year's Devils. They're the 12-13 Devils where they'd actually generate and have the dumbest defensive lapses and lose cause of shoddy goaltending.

Reactions: My3Sons

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I don't know

I really like how Devils playing. They can make mistakes here and there but they are creating. A lot of different simple and complex moves. Not so lucky, not so technically good, but mostly looks like they are knowing what they are doing and where their partners should be.

The problem is regular losses. No matter how good you think, if you are not scoring and your team is losing, coach needs to change something.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I’m getting tired of this futility, which is now approaching comical levels. It might actually be (and I can’t believe I’m saying this) time to switch to baseball.

Reactions: PKs Broken Stick

Signal

Jan 18, 2018
It's an old story from about 10 or 12 years ago.

Some team employee, who I think worked in the office (I forget what they did) said Lou fired them and when he did, he stood outside his office and laughed at him as he walked towards the elevator after cleaning out his office.

It went something like that.
LMAO. Hadn’t heard that one before. Would love to know more info on what exactly went down. 😁

Reactions: Bleedred

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
coach-slapping.gif

Signal

Jan 18, 2018
I’m getting tired of this futility, which is now approaching comical levels. It might actually be (and I can’t believe I’m saying this) time to switch to baseball.
I would honestly rather watch golf than baseball. That is such a painfully boring sport. Unless there’s a bench clearing brawl. lol

Reactions: Maine Fan

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I would honestly rather watch golf than baseball. That is such a painfully boring sport. Unless there’s a bench clearing brawl. lol

Ya, I’m already regretting the switch after watching Judge strike out with some ugly hacks.

I’ll probably put the Devils game back on when the third starts, because I’m a sicko like that.

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
I don't know

I really like how Devils playing. They can make mistakes here and there but they are creating. A lot of different simple and complex moves. Not so lucky, not so technically good, but mostly looks like they are knowing what they are doing and where their partners should be.

The problem is regular losses. No matter how good you think, if you are not scoring and your team is losing, coach needs to change something.
I agree with your post except the last part. The coach needs to get his team to let go of all their bad habits they formed over 3-7 years under Ruff and Hynes. Unfortunately that doesnt happen overnight

One thing we can change, though, is the staff under Keefe. Lets not forget he kept everyone from Ruff's staff minus Jeremy Colliton (who replaced Travis Greene)

Reactions: BostonDevil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad