GDT: Islanders @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Signal

Jan 18, 2018
I would trade Palat for Palms today. Palms is paid about a million less I think and his contract ends one year earlier.

And Lou would laugh harder than he supposedly did at that employee that he fired as he was walking out of his office and into the elevator.
LOL. What’s that Lou story??

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I would trade Palat for Palms today. Palms is paid about a million less I think and his contract ends one year earlier.

And Lou would laugh harder than he supposedly did at that employee that he fired as he was walking out of his office and into the elevator.

Yeah but have you considered the Cup experience???

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
IMG_2162.jpeg

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL. What’s that Lou story??
It's an old story from about 10 or 12 years ago.

Some team employee, who I think worked in the office (I forget what they did) said Lou fired them and when he did, he stood outside his office and laughed at him as he walked towards the elevator after cleaning out his office.

It went something like that.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
I think some of these bs penalty’s are cause of keefe press conference in regards to the Mercer goalie interference call against Tampa

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
4 mil for Mercer remains too much.
Mercer feels like a great third player on a line, extreme complimentary player with a great motor. Its why I think he was so great when Tatar-Hischier-Mercer was rolling two years ago

Issue is he hasnt found or been given a stable line; its why id love to see us find a forward to pair with him and Jack, and let Bratt Nico Meier take over as the first line

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad