GDT: Islanders @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Jack extends his shifts all the time and I feel like 90% of the time it ends with us pinned in our own zone.
Just like another talented player who people ignored his idiosyncrasies because they were so starved for anyone with flair

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Even our offense is nothing worth bragging about.

I'm sure we're middle of the road in goals per game.

The two times we scored 5 goals we allowed 6 and 8 goals.

Did we score 4 non-empty net goals in the win against Washington? Those 3 times are the only games we've scored more 3 non-empty net goals.

I'm sure Jack being a ghost factors into a lot of that. Also add Mercer (yet again) being nothing this year, among probably others.

Steve Austin and his one point in 9 games (since he missed one in Prague) since we haven't talked about him yet.

pulkit1989

Nov 16, 2011
Im done.
They cant cleanly pass. If when once their pass comes exactly on stick they cant control it.
Defence sucks. They look slow. Goaltending sucks.
I thought Sheldon will bring structure and with all this skill and big names we’d be a good team but we aint even close.
Rant over.
Enjoy the game over everyone. I need a break from Devils hockey today

Reactions: HersheyBob27

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Im done.
They cant cleanly pass. If when once their pass comes exactly on stick they cant control it.
Defence sucks. They look slow. Goaltending sucks.
I thought Sheldon will bring structure and with all this skill and big names we’d be a good team but we aint even close.
Rant over.
Enjoy the game over everyone. I need a break from Devils hockey today
I think we can still win this.

But if it were 4-2 I'd definitely say turn it off.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Even our offense is nothing worth bragging about.

I'm sure we're middle of the road in goals per game.

The two times we scored 5 goals we allowed 6 and 8 goals.

Did we score 4 non-empty net goals in the win against Washington? Those 3 times are the only games we've scored more 3 non-empty net goals.

I'm sure Jack being a ghost factors into a lot of that. Also add Mercer (yet again) being nothing this year, among probably others.

Steve Austin and his one point in 9 games (since he missed one in Prague) since we haven't talked about him yet.
If it wasn’t for Nico and the fourth line we’d suck offensively too

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wake up. Wake up. I think you nodded off and were dreaming.
We're only down by one and plenty of time left.

But I would probably throw the towel in at 4-2. I don't think it'll be a repeat of the Capitals game where we come from two down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad