GDT: Islanders @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
I know Kahkonen was fine his short stint here but he also lost his job in Winnipeg to Eric Comrie of all people so theres no knowing if he wouldve sucked any less than Allen here.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I still think Markstrom can give us some good games still. But goaltending is likely gonna be a problem until Dave Rogalski is forced out.

Allen is burnt crispity.

Cory Schneider had a shutout in his third or fourth to last ever game here.

And I think he faced more than 20 shots in it.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I don't even know what to do. If it was just the goalie I'd feel better, but it's not. It's most of the team.
That’s the problem…losing organizations always find a way to lose. It’s the defense one game, the offense another, the goaltending the next two

Reactions: mdj12784

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
You could have literally posted this in 2022 and had a point.

Maybe you couldn't fire him after only two years, but Mark Recchi (who got hired that same offseason with him) got fired after two years for a horrible power play.

3 times in 4 years goalies are horrible and Rogalski still hasn't had to pay with his job like Recchi did. Recchi has since lost his next job lol.
Ok so let's start a petition here to ask that he be released? What do you think ? The Devils have people reading these forums. What do you think Bleedred?

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
These guys can't make or handle even the simplest of passes. It's impressive how bad they are at the absolute fundamentals of the game.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I still think Markstrom can give us some good games still. But goaltending is likely gonna be a problem until Dave Rogalski is forced out.

Allen is burnt crispity.

You convinced me.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We've played horribly, as bad as that rebound on that last goal against Allen was.

Home games have been f***in pathetic for the better part of 5 years now.

Don't get me wrong, we had a good home record in 2022-2023. It was just that we had an even better road record, I'm pretty sure by a decent amount.

Reactions: Maine Fan

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ

Allen is burnt crispity.

You convinced me

Reactions: Bleedred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad