GDT: Islanders @ Devils - 7:00 PM - MSG

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
what is he doing that’s having a negative effect? we’re not talking about teenage goalies here, markstrom is about to be 35 years old.

i’m not even ready to call goaltending a problem yet this year, i think for once it’s a multifaceted issue as guys learn where they’re supposed to be situationally.

the constant complaining about a goalie coach of all things is just so ridiculous. if management (who actually knows what the guy is doing) wants to keep him, i think i’ll go with that. clearly they don’t see him as a problem.
You cant simultaneously say nobody has insight into what hes doing as both a positive for your side and a negative for others'. If nobody knows what he does or doesnt do, then both sides have an argument to be made

Im on the fence about this.. but we shouldnt pretend front offices in sports havent made much, much worse decisions before than keeping a skills coach around longer than they deserve

Maybe Rogalski gets canned or maybe he's here into the 2030's; I dont think either side of this debate should be too confident in their opinion on the matter

It is, however, a tough look when seeing the stats goaltenders have put up since his hiring; and thats probably not totally fair to Rogalski

Reactions: PKs Broken Stick

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
literally nobody who is calling for his firing can answer this question, which makes it extra hilarious.
We don't know what he does or tells the goalies. Just like we don't know what any of the coaches are telling the players. We do know when it's time to fire these coaches though. And we're definitely at that point (probably 10 games overdue) with Rogalski.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Started a new diet this week and was on my best behavior, so I rewarded myself with a nice burger and beer before the game.

Last night was the maddest I've been at a Devils game since Game 3 vs Florida 2012. I'm feeling better now. That whole thing was f***ed. But it's fine. I'm feeling better now (the bacon cheeseburger certainly helped) We're not even a month into the season, this will all be forgotten soon enough.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Started a new diet this week and was on my best behavior, so I rewarded myself with a nice burger and beer before the game.

Last night was the maddest I've been at a Devils game since Game 3 vs Florida 2012. I'm feeling better now. That whole thing was f***ed. But it's fine. I'm feeling better now (the bacon cheeseburger certainly helped) We're not even a month into the season, this will all be forgotten soon enough.
Picked a hell of a week to stop sniffing glue.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
First margarita drank. On to the next one. Don’t mess up my buzz, Devils. You are all I got this Friday night

You might need more than one

Hopefully it wasn't from McD's with this ecoli thing going around lol

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Just here in 124 chilling with Geoffrey:

20241025_180132.jpg

Also thanks to whomever pointed out the nearby GO GO Curry, really enjoyed it!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad