Post-Game Talk: Islanders @ Capitals Game 7 7:30pm 4/27/15 (MOD WARNING POST #2 ALL MUST READ)

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Don't know what else the team can do.

They have shut down the isle O.

Our forwards can't do anything.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Easy for me to complain after the fact, but Brouwer couldn't have put that puck anywhere else but in the center of Halak's chest?

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
WE've got them. Isles are turning it over at this point in the game, they tired or chocking or something.

jsykes

Dec 29, 2009
NoVa
We blew a bunch of chances in game 6 and doing it again in this game. I dont know what else to do as a fan, it just never seems to change.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Ya so they have 10 shots on net. This is leading to that gut wrenching loss I talked about. :(

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
We blew a bunch of chances in game 6 and doing it again in this game. I dont know what else to do as a fan, it just never seems to change.

This team values the status quo then wonders why they keep coming up short. Ted loves his losers like Dick Patrick.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
This is what happens when you don't show up to 2 games in a series. It goes long and anything can happen. Their own fault.

Ovechkin has to be more of a threat.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Brouwer broke his stick after that chance he had.

He should of broke it over his face! Knock some sense into him and get him playing like he's capable!

tmljeh19*

It won't change until the team changes. And that won't happen until the GM changes again.

Fire the GM and hire his right hand man.
Fire the coach and hire a coach who's stigma is never getting out if round two to coach a core who...has never been out of round 2
Keep the same exact core except for adding 2 rookies.

Why do you expect different results?

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Really feels like the Islanders are playing rope-a-dope. This has L written all over it. That was an epic fail turtling like that, including collapsing at the blue line.

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
It won't change until the team changes. And that won't happen until the GM changes again.

Fire the GM and hire his right hand man.
Fire the coach and hire a coach who's stigma is never getting out if round two to coach a core who...has never been out of round 2
Keep the same exact core except for adding 2 rookies.

Why do you expect different results?

Ted can just blog his way to a Cup apparently.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
This is what happens when you don't show up to 2 games in a series. It goes long and anything can happen. Their own fault.

Ovechkin has to be more of a threat.

We have scored just 1 goal against the worst defense in the playoffs (they avg'd most goals against of all playoff teams) in 3 of the first 6 games.

8 minutes left in game 7 and we have just 1 goal again.... against the worst D that also has big injuries.

I'm hoping for a young guy to step it up here. Kuzy?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad